Saturday, December 4, 2010

Get Me Outta Cedar City

Finals are coming up and I'm going insane... All I do is study...eat and pee occasionally...and sometimes sleep. I forget sometimes what its like to talk with human beings because I study with my ipod and don't talk to anyone while I study. I have had a lot of alone time which I love but, I know now that I like talking to people and coming home and talking to my roomies, especially Steph. I am beginning to get super bummed because she is going to be moving back to Salt Lake in about six days... I am really going to miss her. She is my soul mate...Cedar City is such a cute little town but I am getting claustrophobic. Something that I have definitely figured out this semester is that I'm a city person all the way.I was once stamped as a cookie cutter by some random guy and I didn't even care. Anyway, something else that I have learned is that I lack full independence without a car... which by the way I'm going nuts without. Cedar is small enough as it is but without a car it's even smaller. The only places I go are campus, church, and my house. If I go anywhere besides those places I have to be accompanied by a driver with an automobile.It gets annoying but none the less I am grateful for what I have. It just sucks being a college student with no money for a car. So if anyone wants to donate to the Kathleen is poor fund I would be most grateful. I will pay you back one day soon when I become rich. So that is what is going through my head this Saturday night as I sit by myself, in my room being a loser. I can't wait for Winter Break and being home with my family for a month plus the Vegas Bowl! I need a break from this small town thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment