Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Final Countdown

Thanksgiving has ended and alan and I were reminded by Black Fridays Sales at Cricket and a Basketball Tournament at SLCC, both working over twelve hours days both Friday and Saturday, and now its that time of year when things start getting a little crazy and when you have to take one day at a time. Finals time. With a full time job and school, studying NEVER sounds appealing. Back in Cedar it was a lot easier to study without a full time job and when I just had to worry about what I was eating that day. Now I have a home, husband,and stresses of work outside of the office to worry about, and not to mention that Christmas is just around the corner. Wahoo! I don't know how I am going to get through the next couple of weeks... I have absolutely no motivation. I'm so exhausted when I wake up until the time I collapse at night, and just to get up and do it all over. Only six more days of classes!We live for the weekends and sometimes like last weekend we don't get them. This weekend we do and thank heavens for that. I'm thinking we need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment