Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's Been Too Long

So I have set a new goal for myself to try and blog more, not really for other people, because heck I have like two followers but, for myself. I keep a journal and write regularly, there is just something about seeing it up on a screen that makes it more real. So I'm going to try and write chapters updating my life and just writing on random topics... Alan and I have been married for almost five months now and I can say that it is the hardest, most wonderful things to ever happen to me.  People say that after six months I won't be as happy. Every time I hear this statement, I know that our marriage will never be the case. Nothing is better than going to sleep with someone and waking up next to them in the morning, knowing that they'll always be by your side. I'm not by any means saying that our life is a fairytale because it is far from it, we both work and go to school full time. Most of our nights consist of studying for about three hours and we're almost always exhausted, but it's worth it because we're together. We both have 7 A.M. classes... For me this is very early especially because before now the earliest college class I have had is probably ten and there was a reason for that and it's because I am a GRUMP in the morning. I don't talk because I know that anything that comes out of my mouth before nine o' clock isn't going to be so nice. Alan is always cheery and upbeat in the morning being way too nice to me and sometimes makes me even grumpier. haha. Most days Alan doesn't get home until eight or nine which puts us without seeing each other for over fourteen hours. It may not seem long but to me it is forever. I will always await his return in anxiousness, no matter how old we get. I can never get enough of him. He's my addiction and a healthy one too. Every day I see another quality that he has that I want to portray in my own life. He has done extremely well in school and works nearly 50 hours every week. Never once have I heard him complain about it. To me this is amazing because I like to wine about things because I like him to baby him. Lately though, I have tried to be better at that because I know that my schooling and work isn't near as intense as his. If you don't already know my husband is an incredible man and I'm confident that he is the only man that could handle this Kathleen all the time so if you see him anytime soon you should give him a round of applause for being even that more impressive. Every day that I spend with him is a day that I wouldn’t trade fir anything. He is my life, my love, and my everything. I can’t wait to grow old with him and then spend eternity afterward being together.
I love the new home we have together and his support in letting me do what I want with the décor. He has helped so much with all the hanging of the pictures and he even painted the kitchen with me with my choice of colors( red and yellow). It doesn’t look like it’s from a magazine but, it’s a place that we have made OUR home and that to me is one of the most beautiful words in the English language. It won’t be one that we are in long but I know that wherever life takes us that we will make the next place a new place for us and our future children to call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment